Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Smiling Tears Filled With Hope & Faith.

Wish to Cry, But No I Won’t, I Can’t.


On That Day itself I Decided Not to Cry;

But Now I Realize Perhaps I Took a Wrong Decision. Now I Can’t I Am Blocked Inside, My Tears Are Blocked Inside. I Wish to Burstout But I Can't. Oh!

It is Beyond My Ability to Accept, The Fire is There All Around Me, Houses are Burning, People Are Dying, They Show No Mercy to Even Children, Just Slaughters and Moving Forward Like Forces of Darkness.

Today is Their Day, Till Sun Rise They Got Time to Do Whatever They Wish, It is Allowed By The Emperor,


My Hands are Tied, But They Kept My Eyes Open To See What They Do and Ears Open To Hear The Pain of Cry When They Pierce Sword In The Flesh of My People, Our People.

Fortunate or Unfortunate My Mouth is Open, My Voice is Not Blocked, I Tried To Comfort My People With My Unworthy Words, That to Be Calm and Everything Will Be Okay By Morning When Our Lord, Our King Rise and Come Over His Horse With His Warriors.

Unfortunate People, Perhaps They Don’t Have Any Other Option; They  Trust Me and Accepts Me and Hoping For a Better Future Tomorrow,

But They Hardly Bear The Pain and I Am Helpless, I Can’t Able to Do Anything Other Than Comfort Them. My Hands are Tied, My Legs Hardly Can Move.

I Am Also Wounded, I Can’t Keep Myself Alive More Time, Still I Am Trying to Keep Myself Alive Till My King Reach Here and Makes Everything Perfect, Till I Give My Responsibility In His Mighty Hands.

I Said, Myself that I Can, I Have To.

I Smiled At Them and Told Them, It is Okay Your Wound is So Small, Just Look at Cross and See How Much He Suffered For Us, It is Much Bigger Than Ours and It is For Us, Hence Never Leave Hope, He Will Come For Us, We Suffered This Much, Now Little Bit More, The Sun is About to Rise, Some More Hours.

They Trusted Me and Said In Their Feeble Voice That They Too Have Hope and Will Stand Till The End.

But I Saw They are Fading, They are Getting Weaker and Weaker.

I Said It is Okay, Sleep Sound, When Morning Comes I Will Wake you up.

I Know I Can’t Able to Wake Them as They are Going to Sleep Forever, But I Wish To See Their Beautiful Smile Remain On Their Face; The Smile Filled With Faith and Hope.

When My Lord Come, Perhaps I Would Have Also Started My Sleeping, But Looking Our Smiling Face, He Knows How Much We Trusted Him and How Much We Expected Him!

I Am Also Feeling So Tired, Still I Am Hearing The Struggle and Pain of My People He Allowed In My Hands, But Now It is Fading, Perhaps My Hearing is Getting Weaker, My Eyes are Shutting, Oh I Need to Sleep, Oh God, When You Come Please Call Me, I Trust You, I Still Have Hope In You, Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment